PGIMER will recruit Faculty posts for AIIMS, Batinda. Candidates who are interested for the post can download the application form from official site of PGIMER at pgimer.edu.in. Last date is July 21 to apply.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, PGIMER has invited candidates to apply for Faculty posts in AIIMS, Bathinda. Candidates who are interested in Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor posts can apply through the official site of PGIMER at pgimer.edu.in. PGIMER will recruit 156 Faculty posts through this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for the posts is till July 31, 2019.
PGIMER is recruiting on behalf of AIIMS, Batinda for faculty posts. Read below to check for more information on important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria and more.
AIIMS Faculty posts: Important Dates
- Opening date of application: July 8, 2019
- Closing date of application: July 31, 2019
AIIMS Faculty posts: Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Additional Professors||22 Posts|
|Associate Professors||35 Posts|
|Assistant Professors||70 Posts|
AIIMS Faculty posts: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the posts need to check complete educational qualification from the Official Notificationavailable here.
- Professor/Additional Professor: Candidates shall be not exceeding 58 years of age.
- Associate Professor/Assistant Professor: Candidates shall not be more than 50 years of age.
AIIMS Faculty posts: How to Apply
- Candidates who want to apply for the post should visit the official site of PGIMER at pgimer.edu.in.
- Download the application form and generate the challan form. Candidates need to fill in details like post code number, category and date of birth on the website and take a print out of the application form and challan.
- Candidates can visit any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 35700657347.
- Candidates will receive Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. from the bank after the payment of fees.
- Soon after the payment of fees, candidates should submit the application form offline to Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012 on or before July 31, 2019 till 4 pm.
- The application received through Courier/Ordinary Postal Dak etc. are not acceptable. The applications received after the due date will not be accepted. The PGIMER will not be responsible for any postal delay.
AIIMS Faculty posts: Selection Process
All the eligible candidates will be shortlisted. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Interview letters will be sent by post/ through email ID and the complete interview schedule will also be made available on website also. Candidates can check for more information from the official site of PGIMER.