MRC recruitment 2019: The Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL) on the behalf of the Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) has released the notification for a number of posts. The official notification for the same has been released on the website. Interested candidates can apply at nmrcnoida.com. The applications have been invited for selection of contractual staff purely on contract basis for deployment in Noida Metro Rail Corporation in their office at Noida/ Greater Noida.
According to the notification, the roles offered are on a contractual basis. Selected candidates will be appointed for a period of 3 years at the corporation’s Noida/Greater Noida office. The candidate will have to serve the organization for a minimum time period of 2 years.
NMRC Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Visit the official website, becil.com or nmrcnoida.com. The registration link will start from tomorrow and the link will remain open until August 21, 2019.
NMRC recruitment 2019: Post details
- Station Controller /Train Operator 9 posts
- Customer Relations Assistant 16 posts
- Junior Engineer / Electrical 12 posts
- Junior Engineer /Mechanical 4 posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics 15 posts
- Junior Engineer /Civil 4 posts
- Maintainer / Fitter 9 posts
- Maintainer/ Electrician 29 posts
- Maintainer/ Electronic &Mechanic 90 posts
- Maintainer / Ref &AC Mechanic 7 posts
- Accounts Assistant 3 posts
- Office Assistant 1 post
NMRC recruitment 2019: Important dates
- Online Registration starts July 22, 2019
- Last date for Online registration August 21, 2019
- Pay application fees From July 22 to August 21
The principal objective of NMRC is to plan, design, develop, construct, maintain, operate and finance mass transit and other urban transport in Noida & Greater Noida region. Pursuant to this, NMRC is developing a metro rail system connecting twin cities Noida and Greater Noida.